Free Shipping on UK orders only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Legacy Tennis UK whose trading name is a company registered in the UK.
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Interpretation 3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Website means our website https://legacytennis.uk on which the Goods are advertised.
Goods 11. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
13. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes. Personal information and Registration 15. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
17. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale 18. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
19. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
20. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
21. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 14 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
22. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
23. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consume